Calling all Interns, Beth Helmstetter Events is looking for an eager, fun loving, responsible person who has a strong interest and slight obsession with all things wedding related! Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com if you feel that you are a great fit and meet the below criteria.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in organization, distribution, and inventory of event materials
- Sourcing of materials for upcoming events
- Shipping and receiving as well as preparation of invitations and save the dates
- Data entry & RSVP tracking
- Vendor outreach and assistance with booking vendors
- General Administrative Support
- Assistance at events
- Assistance in researching & curating online store
- Assistance in Social Media efforts including twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and blogging
- Current student of a 4-year College or University
- Interest in the event industry, preferably wedding related
- Basic computer skills on a MAC and extreme proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Excellent internet research abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Friendly Disposition & Patience
- Detail-oriented and well organized with the ability to multi-task
- Some knowledge of Photoshop. Graphic design knowledge a plus.
- A minimum commitment of 16 hours per week in our West Hollywood office.
No phone calls please.
Look forward to hearing from you!